• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally had my little man!

mum2b410

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Just popping on to say that I finally had my gorgeous baby boy at 12.57am today! He is called Ethan and after a long and complicated induction he put in an appearance weighing a v healthy 9lb!

Only been home from the hospital a couple of hours and am absolutely knackered!

Will be writing my birth story in the labour and birth section soon......it's going to be quite long since they started my induction on Sunday and I didn't have him until today!:shock:

Hope u r all doing well ladies.....I'll have to catch up with what I've missed soon xxx

Congratulations! Can't wait to read the story and see some pictures! Lovely name too x

aww wow hun massive congratulations 2 u xxxx

Congratulations hun!!!! Look forward to reading your story and seeing some pics :) xxx

Congrats xo looking forward to seeing some pictures :)

Massive congratulations babe I hope it wasn't too bad!!
Xxx

we were wondering how u were getting on!
fab news! cant wait to see a piccie :)

Congrats Hun and love the name !!! Can't wait to c pic xxx

Congratulations xxx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Massive congratulations to you, enjoy your little man. Looking forward to hearing your story xx

Massive congrats!!

:yay:

Cant wait to hear your birth story! Bet your glad to be home!

:hugs:

Aww brilliant! Have some rest hun and enjoy your cuddles with your precious one - you waited so long for this! Give him a little kiss for me :)

Will be waiting for your story xx

Congratulations hunny, we were only wondering how you were getting on.
Get plenty of rest and i look forward to reading your birth story and seeing some pics of your little man x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back