Feeeeeling ggggggreat!!!!!

claireabell

Reaction score
Good morning Ladies.... :wave:

What is with all the mood swings we have ????? I've been feeling like poo for the past week....anyway woke up this morning and I feel awesome....its wicked... :dance: :dance: :dance: .plus I'm going to do a spot of retail therapy today which is always a massive bonus....always guaranteed to put a smile on our faces.... :dance: I've been doing most of shopping online - wouldn't mind but I only live about 2 minutes from a big shopping complex...when they deliver it I bet they think you lazy moo..a few of them have commented how they've never delivered so close.... :rotfl:
Well I just thought I'd share those thoughts with you all....here's hoping you are all feeling happy and well....hope everything goes well for you today hayley with your sweep.....HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A REALLY GOOD DAY......KEEP SMILING....
Big love n :hug: to you all....
Claire
xxxxx

oh i hope the great feeling rubs off on me then. i feel like a soggy cabbage :(

have fun and buy something nice :D

budge said:
oh i hope the great feeling rubs off on me then. i feel like a soggy cabbage :(

have fun and buy something nice :D

Oh Budge, you can't go on holiday!! Who else would compare themself to a soggy cabbage!!!! You have me in stitches!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chuck some of that good feeling my way Claire - I still feel like crap! :roll:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So glad ur feeling better hun

Have a great day today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Throwing some of these "feel great" mood out to all you ladies who feel like soggy cabbages..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
xxxx

Hi

Glad you are feeling much better i hope you keep feeling like this
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU