exciting week...

treeze

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a while and can't believe i'm nearly at the half way point soon!

We've got an exciting week this week - 4D scan tomorrow to find out what the baby is... been feeling some small movements too for a few weeks now - can't wait to start feeling proper kicks and movements.

Been keeping quite well apart from flippin constipation and an itchy vein in my calf muscle but the doc says it's fine.

So excited about Christmas - my little girl is 3 and half and i swear every Christmas has just got better and better! We have been to visit the in-laws the weekend just gone so now home safe in the snow and settled in for christmas.

Got a few more overtime shifts this week to bump my hours up so i qualify for SMP and working boxing day and new years day as it's double pay but then I'm going to leave as early as possible 11 weeks before due date! Yipee roll on March 1st when i can give up work for a year!!!

Oh well... will let you all know about the scan tomorrow and hope you all have a lovely christmas !!!

x x x x

Enjoy your scan hun! I can't wait for Christmas with my child around, it will make it so much more magical!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back