ever wish you hadn't started a job

beanie

Reaction score
I do!!!! Got delivary today of the two seagrass truks I am using for toyboxes downstairs so I thought "ooh I'll sort out all the toys" seeing as they have new toyboxes, its coming up to Christmas and Cally is playing lots with toys at the moment. One hour later - there are toys everywhere, in the living room, in the kitchen, the girl's room, our room - everywhere!! I am going to baby cafe in a few mins so have just phoned OH to warn him in case he finished work early and thinks we have been burgled :rotfl:

lol i kno what u mean! iv started so many jobs that turned out to be bigger than i'd expected and always wish i hadnt bothered! :lol:

I took down the curtains in the lounge (all 6 of them) thinking I could wash, iron and re-hem them again while LO is asleep..... they are still in a pile on the ironing board a month later :wall: given up now and just waiting for my mum to come to visit at the end of October!!!

You've just reminded me i need to sort Theas toys out and get rid of some of the more babyish ones before her birthday.

I do things like that all the time, the last one was sort out my clothes, nightmare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back