• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evemarie8 has had her baby!

leckershell

Reaction score
Not long ago received a text from Brad to say that Eve has had her baby boy :cheer: She was due to be induced on the 8th, so sounds like it must have been a long labour but I'm not getting much info from Brad so I'll update here if and when I hear how it went for her :)

Anyways....

Clark was born today, 11th October, at 05:37 weighing 8lb 10oz and he's absolutely gorgeous :cheer:

Well done Eve and best wishes to you, Brad and Clark :hug:

SP_A0071.jpg

SP_A0078.jpg

Wow! Only a couple of hours ago!! Congratulations :dance:

Congratulations and welcome baby Clark
:hug: :hug:

Massive congrats to you and Brad and welcome Clark!! :hug: :cheer:

Thanks so much guys especially Shell for getting his first pics up, I think you knew he was born before I did because Brad text you and Fran whilst I was still in theatre being brought back round!!!

Just going to go and do what smells like a particularly stinky nappy change and I will make a new post with more pics, plus there are loads of photos on facebook for anyone on there or add me if you want (Eve-Marie Knox).

Thanks again,

Evie, Brad and Clark xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back