Error Message

uncle_bens

Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User pregnanc_xmb1 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/pregnanc/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/pregnanc/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/pregnanc/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

I get that error message when I come online, what does it mean?

hiya

I'm not exactly sure but I've had it a few times myself and have let laura know :)

I've had that a few times in the past few weeks and I just try to log in again or restart my computer. That usually works for me *shrugs*

It reads as if the particular thread/forum you wanna go to is full, coz it says max user connections and wenever I get the message it always has the number 48. Maybe only 48 users in one part of the forum at a time?

I'm getting it now everytime I try to access the forum by it's main address.

I have to get in through links to threads/inbox messages :?

I've had it a few times over the past 2 weeks and thought I had logged in to many times for the day :think: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back