Er... bit of me innit...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Well a while back had a funny turn and threatened to sell my guitar in a diva type fashion and was convinced not to by lots of people... including some lovely folk off here

So tonight i did a song with my friend Tom recording it, in the freezing cold for some sort of project he has going on... and its very dark but the sounds alright

so have a lookie if you fancy...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/unftps4PFn4

there are a whole bunch of us that play open mics and various gigs around town, have a lookie at some more if you fancy :)

Daniel Craggs has the sexiest voice on earth but the rest are very good too :)

fi.............you are fucking amazing hun, Liam doesnt know what he is on about ifhe doesnt say you have a nice voice i am very impressed hun!!

awww fanks sweetie x it was very cold and i messed up a little bit but its less noticable than i thought it was!

i must be okay coz i got two gigs for next weekend!

You are amazing!! :love: I didn't notice you messing it up at all despite reading that first and looking for it :lol:

Love it! :yay:

Wow Fi! Really enjoyed that, thank you for sharing.

Love your tone of voice x

awww fankoo everybody! I think there are definitely things i need to work on! But as my confidence grows i think i will get better :)

you have a lovely voice :) you gotta keep it up!! you should def have LOTS more confidence :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back