enough is enough

delmesgirl

Reaction score
right!!! that's it!!!
am now logging off and am NOT allowed back on here until all my christmas cards are written and posted and all the ironing is finished!!!!!!!

bye for now :wave:

i should be doing the same aswell but cant be bothered today!!!

Hehe :lol: - I hope you get them jobs done chick - this site is very addictive isn't it!! I should really be working so I think I need someone to boot me off too :lol:

woudl you believe me if i said ive done almost NOTHING for christmas...

no decs up, and ive bought 2 crimbo cards...

thats it...

hahaha

i havent got the get up and go yet...

balls to crimbo stay on here and chat woman!

well i am going to boast as i have been very good today - as well as all the usual stuff i have to do for alex i have mixed up the cake batter and got 2 cakes in the oven for alex's birthday cake! :cheer: yay me! now the whole house smells of choc cake and i am very hungry :lol:

also found the time to make up the party bags for saturdays pirate party.

so i am i rewarding myself with the lickings and five mins on here! mmm choc cake lickings are the best!

PS i am not normally this organised but we have so much on this weekend i have had to very firm with myself and get on with it all - will be back to lazy moo next week!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
well i am going to boast as i have been very good today - as well as all the usual stuff i have to do for alex i have mixed up the cake batter and got 2 cakes in the oven for alex's birthday cake! :cheer: yay me! now the whole house smells of choc cake and i am very hungry :lol:

also found the time to make up the party bags for saturdays pirate party.

so i am i rewarding myself with the lickings and five mins on here! mmm choc cake lickings are the best!

PS i am not normally this organised but we have so much on this weekend i have had to very firm with myself and get on with it all - will be back to lazy moo next week!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow u just made me look like a rigth lazy cow :D :lol:

yeah but i'm not 35 weeks pregnant! this time last year i was overdue with alex and spent everyday on my behind!!!

you have every right to to as little as you please hun - god knows you'll be busy once that little madam arrives :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:

darn, I knew there was a reason to have a party at home. Callum's having his tomorrow at a laser shooting place and they provide the cake. You reckon I should bake a cake as well - but I wouldn't need to bake it, just eat the mixture :think:

i know tracey - me & my mum always say its a shame to waste good cake batter by making it into a cake!!!

i know its got raw eggs in but hey i have been having lickings since i was wee and its never done me any harm!!!!

go on bake a yummy cake - makes your house smell good too!

hope callum has fun tomorrow!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yippee - cards all posted and all shirts hanging neatly in the wardrobe :cheer:

but now i've read about the cakes, i want to make cake too - and i guess i ought to run round with the hoover as well :(

so not back yet after all :wave:

sorry hun didnt mean to give you more work to do :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im sat hree wrapping prezzies and writing card while tlking to u loverly ladies

got a banana and choc chip cake in the oven now :lol:

and have decided not to bother hoovering today :rotfl:

so i'm back !!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads