energy how do i find it

babypinkie

Reaction score
hi i ve got two children already and im wondering how people find the energy to get out of bed in the morning, i run my own business and have to go to work or my shop wont open and i have constant headache and feel down and like i got the flu im will be twelve weeks thursday any tips

Aww sounds like you've got a bit of a handful there babypinkie.
Can't you get someone in to cover for you? I know it may cost but what about a temp manager, relative or friend?
You really should slow down and relax a bit more it sounds like your under a lot of pressure and stress. Maybe you could even get someone to cover in the mornings or afternoons or even for a couple of hours so you can put your feet up and have a nap.
This should be your time to take it easy. I hope you work it out :D

i wish i could slow down it seem like my family and husband got the attitude you pregnant not ill but i am very tired and feel like falling asleep now

Where abouts do you live? Do you have a friend that might even just open up for you in the mornings to give you an extra hour or something? Could your partner come in and close up at night so you can get home an hour earlier? Do you close for lunch or is that your busiest period (totally disregard that if you own a sandwich/food place, you need to be open at lunchtime!!) could a neighbour have the children twice a week or something? I really don't know what to suggest but perhaps you need to have a talk to your family etc tell them you know your pregnant not ill but hormones, morning sickness, aching backs etc all make you feel like cr*p and you need the additional help just now. :hug:

babypinkie said:
i wish i could slow down it seem like my family and husband got the attitude you pregnant not ill but i am very tired and feel like falling asleep now

Oh God yeah, thats right up there with "pregnancy is a condition not an illness" ...... thats makes me so mad, I can't imagine how you are feeling hun, I am absolutely knackered all the time and I only have one 5 year old and don't work at all. You derserve some 'me' time, try a find a sympathtic(sp?) friend who can help out in some way and let you put your feet up.

xx

ORIGINAL SOURCE Lemon and Tea Tree shower gel!

I was in first tri this time last year with a 6am start and an hour and a half commute and swear I couldn't have crawled out of bed without a ginger biscuit under my pillow and this shower gel. It's amazing!

im so busy all the time i havent relly got anyone to have the kids i shouldnt moan my husband is as busy as me and i know how the tiredness gets better (untill 3rd tri) roll on second tri might feel half human and will try the shower gel cheers :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back