EllieBelle.......

lisaspoon

Reaction score
All the best for your C-Section tomorrow hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're all sorted and ready to meet your LO! :D

We'll be thinking of you! :hug:

Hope everything goes smoothly, sweetie. Will be keenly anticipating news and pics :)

We'll all be thinking of ya.

:hug: :dance: Oo, it's exciting!

Enjoy your last night as a couple honey and lots of luck for tomorrow.

Jane x

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really cant believe how quickly it has come round :cheer:

looking forward to seeing pictures & hearing the news :hug:

awww good luck hun. It feels quite strange to know your going to meet your LO tomorrow cause I have seen you about from the start so feel like I know you really well and your the first of the people I was first pregnant with if you get me. Its gone so fast!!!

will be thinking about you tomorrow darlin xxx

Good luck for tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you :hug: :hug: . Its so exciting, you should have your LO by this time tomorrow. :clap: :clap:

Can't wait to hear how it goes & see pics. xxxxx

Aw thank you so much for thinking about me....... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

As you can see I am up very early, for some reason couldnt sleep today :lol:

If anyone goes into labour before I get the chance to log on again, then I wish you the absolute best of luck, and look forward to hearing about any new arrivals next week.

I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed being in the 3rd Tri, and its still very unreal that its nearly my turn :shock:

Bexie is my text buddy, so am hoping she can update you all later.

Thank you to you all..........I dont know what I would have done without you all :hug:

xxxxx

Hi hun ive just seen this post but ive already send you a pm to wish you the very best :hug:

Elliebelle, I thought of you driving to work today as it's my friends little one's first bday today and she had to have a c-section this time last year as she isn't allowed to try a natural birth - anyhoo - good luck (not that you will need it because everything will be perfect) and let us know how you get on, with pictures of your LO! :dance: :dance:

Bet you can't believe its actually here! :hug:

I wish you the very best of luck elliebelle I'm sure everything will go well for you and your baby :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I bet you can't wait to meet your LO... i'm so excited for you :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back