Eeeekkk...99 days to go!!!!!

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
Woooo hoooo...the countdown begins! 99 days left and nearly in Tri 3!

Hope it goes as quickly as Tri 2 did :dance: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
YAY to double figures :pompom:
Hopefully time will fly by for you - not long to go now :shock:

Congrats on reaching double figures!!
xx

Me too, seeing your post reminded me to have a look, very excited, can't imagine getting bigger though

Same here, 99 days, better not arrive a day early cos it's our 5th wedding anniversary!!

Same here, 99 days, better not arrive a day early cos it's our 5th wedding anniversary!!

congrats fresh! that's three of us on the same day!
hope your bubsy cooks a day or so longer for you- its gonna be labour watch
a go go around the 7th!!!!!!!!! xxx

Hey congrats ! just noticed I'm due the same day as u as well - Exciting !

Congratulations on double figures! Tri 3 next :D x

95 days now :) getting there, I cannot wait to finish work now, my head is very much preparing for the exciting arrival, how about you? are you working, when do you plan on finishing?

well done Sarah on reaching double digits and all the rest of you too Let the count down begin lol but it's not a race ok fully cook them LO's first please everyone ,lol xx

well done Sarah on reaching double digits and all the rest of you too Let the count down begin lol but it's not a race ok fully cook them LO's first please everyone ,lol xx

Agreed Katie! All so exciting but cooking times are still essential! :)

95 days now :) getting there, I cannot wait to finish work now, my head is very much preparing for the exciting arrival, how about you? are you working, when do you plan on finishing?

Hey hun, I'm really looking forward to spending some time out trying to bond with my baby and listen to my natal hypno cd's! Hopefully there will be some sunshine to chill out in too (looking to the skies with doubt!!!)
Finishing work on 31st August :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back