• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ebay and members wtih "0" feedback...

lozzi

Reaction score
....ive just sold something on ebay and im slightly concerned, the winning bidder has 0 feedback...

im probs worryin bout nothing and she'll no doubt pay before ive even finished typin this, but:

has anyone had experiences with members with 0 feedback.

im concerned she isnt a genuine bidder...

thanks in advance x

Everyone joins ebay with a 0 feedback....give it a day or two, see if you get payment. I'm sure it will be ok. I had someone bid once with -2 feedback, I was so sure they were at it their comments/feedback was really terrible, he paid instantly (sold a PS2 so not a 50p item!) and I left positive feedback, he's now at 0 again but yeah the negative feedback was a concern. I've not blocked bidders with a 0 or less feedback unless they contact me first.

hi hun. there is very little you can do about it now. except hope for the best.

if she is a none payer. report her to ebay.

hi hun im sure its nothing to worry about, she may have just joined up.

xxxxx

kimheath said:
hi hun im sure its nothing to worry about, she may have just joined up.

xxxxx
no according to ebay she joined on the 4th december 2004!!

maybe she has joined and not found anything... sems a bit strange she has 0 feedback in threee yrs though..

give her the 7 day rule and report her if she doesnt pay..

everyone has to start somewhere..

Everyone has 0 feedback at some point don't they? I'm sure it'll be fine hun.

I knew something wasnt quite right.

Just had an email off her saying she wasnt completing

soooo annoying, coz its cost me £5 to list it and then i'll get charged a final value fee ON TOP

:wall: :wall: :wall:

What an arse!!!

Can you not claim the fees back from her? I think Rob has done that with non-payers in the past hun.

skairdykat said:
What an arse!!!

Can you not claim the fees back from her? I think Rob has done that with non-payers in the past hun.

i dunno, i just tried to report her to ebay as a non paying bidder and it said i cant till 7th june :S

Thats a pain isn't it? i think that after that date you will be able to claim it all back from her but I'm not 100% sure hun. :hug:

Lozzi you dont get charged the final value fee if they dont pay, just report it too ebay.

We didnt get charged the final value fee when my DH tried to sel his PSP and a friggin idiot who registered that day and then closed the account after they won it and obviouslt didnt pay!!! ARGH made me sooo mad, whats the point in that!

If she doesnt pay ebay let you relist for free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back