• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ear drops?!

becks20

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any ear drops i can use? I get bad itchy ears and throat due to hayfever and its doing my head in now just wondering if i could use anything. Thanks x

I'm not sure hun, have you tried asking a pharmacist?

I agree with Mamafy, go and ask a pharmacist I'm sure she/he will tell you :)

My OH went to a pharmacy on his break today and he said "hayfever doesnt cause itching in the ears/throat and she can have antihestamines" :O

I cant believe it, i no for deffinate im not allowed antihestamines or i would still be taking my telfast tablets lol.

Iv been searching it on google though and seems that its caused by allergies which is usually dairy but i know im not allergic to dairy as iv never had a rpoblem with it. Its mainly spring/summer that it happens but also in the winter i get it on odd occations. Iv been told to try local honey every day even a few times a day if i have to so getting some on saturday :) thanks girls x

My OH went to a pharmacy on his break today and he said "hayfever doesnt cause itching in the ears/throat and she can have antihestamines" :O

what an eejit!!! My Hayfever makes my ears and throat ridiculously itchy! I get bumps on the roof of my mouth too. :roll:

ANd I asked a pharmacist what I could take and he said nothing is safe for pregnant women, but if my GP will prescribe then he will give me something. But he wont take on the risk cos none of it is researched.

I always wondered why they dont make some kind of ear drops and throat spray for hayfever. I find it really helps if i have a bath and dunk my head under as long as I can. dunno why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back