dreams come true finally

enn

Reaction score
while down in plymouth i really fancied trying some choc from the choc shop and i bought some . mmm very tasty better than the muck u buy in shops and supermarkets :)

i see on their site u can get it delivered. sweet choc delivered to my door http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/ no dont wanna use tescos or owt this better choc :D

I wonder if they deliver to Spain ? :think:

(I think not :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

i have 33 weeks left of pregnancy, thats a lot of chocolate i can get away with. im going to have to take a loan out to get me through at those prices, and for the exercise bike i'll need at the end of it all

its a tad expensive for something thats not gonna last lol :shock:

Everything looks sooo nice though, and Christmas comes but once a year..... :wink:

My mum is obsessed with that company we get a selection delivered every months and god forbid she walks past one of there shops..... my dad hates the place costs him to much lol

xx

They opened a shop 10 minutes from my house :twisted:

I LOVE the creamed, caramelised chocolte drops mmmmmmmmmmmm

We have one of these in milton keynes... they have free samples out so i go into the shop just for the free samples :lol: :oops:

chocolate fusion i like , almost finished it :)

lovely :p

im gonna buy a slab next time or i could order it :p

this chocs better than dairy milk.

Nic'n'Keeley said:
We have one of these in milton keynes... they have free samples out so i go into the shop just for the free samples :lol: :oops:

Almost went in there today! Was walking past on my way to John Lewis but it wasn't open (was just before 11am).

Next time! .......

I have never tried the chocolate from there. It's proper expensive but the slabs at xmas look gorgeous!!

enn said:
chocolate fusion i like , almost finished it :)

lovely :p

im gonna buy a slab next time or i could order it :p

this chocs better than dairy milk.
how big r the 11.50 slabs?

My OH got me a slab for my birthday, god it was lush! They're long and very thick too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back