Drawing/Art

wow ish you are amazing i have some on my phone they are just pictures of pictures i have drawn in pencil and pen. not a scratch on your stuff tho ish xx

5c1ac579-fe80-3542.jpg
5c1ac579-fe92-3182.jpg
5c1ac579-feb0-1358.jpg
5c1ac579-febf-51fe.jpg
5c1ac579-fee1-0016.jpg
5c1ac579-fef9-a6e4.jpg
5c1ac579-ff19-ca94.jpg

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Oooh, loving your drawings, Lynette!!! More!

5c1ac579-013f-9b4b.jpg
5c1ac579-015f-7794.jpg
5c1ac579-0177-c83c.jpg

A couple are unfinished i so need to start it up again

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

I like your dragons, you should do a baby one :D

Ish, I can't get over your drawings... They are absolutely amazing and if you told me they were just a black and white photo I'd believe you! You are so talented xxxx

Just ventured into this section! Ish your drawings are amazing!!! I always thought your pic was a photo, but now I assume you drew it! Lynette, love yours too, especially the dragons!

I did draw it, thanks so much :D It was actually a commission I agreed to do quite reluctantly, since I never do traditional self portraits, but was pleased with the result!

Wow ish, i also thought your work was photos you did something with on photoshop, they are really amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just found this thread! You're all very talented!

Ish - Wow, just wow!! I'd love love love you to draw Jack for me when you have spare time!!! Amazing talent you have there!!

I draw these for family/close friends when they have babies .... here's Jack's one, not one of my best unfortunatly but hey ho. I'm just about to start my Nephew's pic ready for his 1st Birthday on 1st July x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just found this thread! You're all very talented!

Ish - Wow, just wow!! I'd love love love you to draw Jack for me when you have spare time!!! Amazing talent you have there!!

I draw these for family/close friends when they have babies .... here's Jack's one, not one of my best unfortunatly but hey ho. I'm just about to start my Nephew's pic ready for his 1st Birthday on 1st July x

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I haven't started taking commissions again yet, Vince is a bit selfish with his mummy these days, but I hope to start again asap.

I bet Jack loves your drawings, they're fab :love:

And so should your little man be selfish! My Jack is very much a Mummy's boy and has also just started crawling so I now need eyes in the back of my head lol. Like I said no rush :) x

Wow ISH that is all i can say!

I have been looking through all of your work on deviantART and i am amazed!

Just beautiful, elegant, classy and mind blowing ,

Really has touched on my bad mood today and softened it x

Thank you SO much, you're too kind :love:

ISH I've said it before, and I'll say it again, your work is amazing ... I thought your avatar was a modelling photo!

I would definitely pay for your work to be on my walls!

Thank you :love: Teehee, a modelling photo, me!

WOW i love this thread just seen it,
ISH your work is amazinggg, stunning!!!! your so talented im so jealous.what do you use?they're so perfect...
I used to love drawing but havnt done any in ages..
ahh i wish i lived near you so u could teach me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back