• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Double Figures!!!! Getting nervous!!!

SoonToBeMrs

Reaction score
Oh wow :eek:

Just noticed my ticker..

98 days to go..

I'm in double digits now. My last week in Tri 2.. I can't believe how bloody quick it's gone :|

I'm very very nervous about heading over to Tri 3.. anyone else heading over there the same time who can hold my hand? :roll:

Aww Congrats and Good Luck in Tri 3 :cheer: You will be nearly at the finish line when i get to Tri 3, but im sure you'll be fine and you can still pop in for a cuppa :lol:

We can hold hands together...

I am in the middle of teaching my class and il randomly think... ah im movin to tri 3 on pg forum this weekend haha x

:lol: Mummy Rich.. I keep losing track of time.. I think I still have a few weeks to go before Tri 3 and then i realise that it's only a handful of days away.. I think it's because I'm not as big as I thought I'd be by this time.. I don't feel very Tri 3 preggers! :roll:

And thank you Laura.. I'll most certainly be popping back in for a cuppa.. I'm just so nervous cos everything seems so much more serious over there with all the ranting and all the problems.. I'm headed that way.. I know I'll be closer to meeting my little girl but OMG I am so nervous (even though I've done this before.. lol) :lol:

SoonToBeMrs said:
Oh wow :eek:

Just noticed my ticker..

98 days to go..

I'm in double digits now. My last week in Tri 2.. I can't believe how bloody quick it's gone :|

I'm very very nervous about heading over to Tri 3.. anyone else heading over there the same time who can hold my hand? :roll:
i'll hold your hand hun i'm coming with you 98 days for me too :cheer: :cheer: it's a good exciting tri :dance: :dance: ok a bit scary but very exciting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back