Don't know where the time has gone!!!

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Almost exactly 6 years ago to the minute my first little girl was born (she was born at 12.13am on 12 Sept 2002 by c/section after a very long labour) and I can remember much of it as if it were yesterday!!! I think reading some of the labour stories on here has really brought it all back - lots of women seem to have these nightmarish labours with their first child (thankfully it was much much easier 2nd and 3rd time around).

The thing is, I simply don't know where the time has gone - I've had two more girls since but it's absolutely flown - I am getting really scared now - in another 6 years she'll be about to enter teenagedom!!! I'm suddenly feeling very old!!! :shakehead:

Happy Birthday Daisy :cheer:

Hiya,

Thanks, I think Daisy had a nice birthday although we didn't do much due to being broke and new baby etc. She really wanted the Aladin DVDs so we got her those and had a special birthday tea for her.

I always get particularly emotional on Daisy's birthday - I don't think there's anything like the birth of your first child is there - I mean the others have been equally special but when I had Daisy it was all so new, and such an emotional and life-changing moment.

All the best,

That made me cry :cry: I feel very much the same about Tia... only this year I felt even more broody because I've just had another and it was all very fresh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back