Does anyone...

Foxxi

Reaction score
Fancy a fight or a good ol' argument???

Im in one of those moods tonight!

So much so, my hubby has gone upstairs to watch the tv :shakehead:

What mood are you all in tonight??? :think:

i acctually like those moods, gets stress out lol used to go to boxing or mauy thai when i felt like that, get a decent fight :lol:

I wont be blunt and say what kinda mood im in, but i will see.... its been a while! :shock: :lol: ...other than that im pretty nackered (and rather dirty) from workin all day lol

pissed off chris was ment to be home at like 2 and he still aint here been stuck in traffic for ages

By the way, I'm in a good mood. Just chilled out, cuddling into OH and watching TV 8)

Craig said:
i acctually like those moods, gets stress out lol used to go to boxing or mauy thai when i felt like that, get a decent fight :lol:

I wont be blunt and say what kinda mood im in, but i will see.... its been a while! :shock: :lol: ...other than that im pretty nackered (and rather dirty) from workin all day lol

Craig...ya got me thinking.. I could either go in the garage and do a workout on my punchbag.. or go upstairs and shag my husband! :think:

Or

I could go in the garage and shag my punchbag.. or go upstairs and pummell my husbands head in! :shakehead:

I dont think thats a difficulf one to decide on actually! :D

Oh and Craig.... I love a dirty bloke :wink: :rotfl:

Sarah&Braydon said:
p*ssed off chris was ment to be home at like 2 and he still aint here been stuck in traffic for ages

That sounds like some traffic jam he's stuck in :hug:

theres been 2-3 lol
he not happy bunny
the person who is driving him still has like 2 hours further to go after dropping chris off lol

Sarah&Braydon said:
theres been 2-3 lol
he not happy bunny
the person who is driving him still has like 2 hours further to go after dropping chris off lol

He'll be home soon :hug:

in the meantime.... i can post my hubby off to ya til yours gets home! :rotfl:

He's on his way.... first class! He'll be with you in 5 minutes! :wink:

Foxxi said:
Craig...ya got me thinking.. I could either go in the garage and do a workout on my punchbag.. or go upstairs and sh*g my husband! :think:

could do both... you know a good work out can really get you in the mood :lol:

C'mon then Foxxi.. ROUND 1..

smiley-fighting.gif

Oway then SC... im in the red corner!

This ones for you!

boxingglove.gif

Craig said:
Foxxi said:
Craig...ya got me thinking.. I could either go in the garage and do a workout on my punchbag.. or go upstairs and sh*g my husband! :think:

could do both... you know a good work out can really get you in the mood :lol:

I decided to shag the punchbag and pummell hubbys head in instead.... and boy, do I feeeel better! :D

Dont mess with 'The Boro Bike'.... Biatch! :D

I'm in the sort of mood that would be defined as PMS if i wasn't breastfeeding.
I'm also in a castrate OH mood. :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back