Does a buggy mirror exist?

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been thinking that what I would like is some kind of rig up whereby I can see Elliott in the buggy while I'm pushing it and I'm sure that it should be possible somehow in the way that car mirrors work etc- it could clip on the metal rod at the side with a flexible arm and be an unbreakable mirror just in case. I find otherwise that if I'm pushing him about to get him to sleep for example I don't know if he's gone or not and I also like to know how long he's been asleep so if we're out for a long walk I have to keep stopping to check him which is annoying.

Does such a thing exist? I have tried googling "buggy mirror" and of course mirrors for the baby keep coming up not what I'm after. Am I mad to want such a thing or does anyone else think it would be kind of cool?

Thanks!
+++

I haven't come across one of these but agree it would be great. If you can't find one patent the idea and then you can become very rich!!!!! :D If you do find one could you pass on the details of where you got it?

i was wondering the same about indicaters lol like what cars have :think:

Depending on which buggy you have, could you have him facing you??

Yes Melhoney- exactly!! Thanks so much it's been driving me up the wall! I might email that American company and see if they'll post it to me

Kim- no my buggy doesn't go the other way sadly. I have to keep stopping to skip round the front!

Thanks a lot!
+++

i love the buggy my mum used to have for me, it was a buggy not a pram thing that kinda turned round (that prob makes no sence) but i loved it lol

no problem :D I am glad I could help...fingers crossed for the american company!! i hope they can send it to you!

mel xx

hi have just seen this conversation and wondered if anyone has bought one of these buggy mirrors. i am really interested in the idea cuz i hate the way i cant see Evie now she is in the pushchair and just want to keep an eye on her

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back