• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do i need councelling?

cassi

Reaction score
I have realised that since having the problems with my brother when i used to live at my moms with his music very early in morning full blast waking me up and all day doing my head in, and then moving in with alan and his new neighbours doing it that i have grown to absolutly hate hearing peoples music through my walls, but really really bad it dosnt even have to be that loud i just need to be able to hear the base and i will scream "fucking arrogant *******s why do they need to have their music that loud that the fucking houses down the road can hear it?!?!?!?!" And it will go on and all i will hear in my head is this fucking bang bang bang and it drives me absolutly up the wall to the point that i just want to cry!

I dont know if its the music or the arrogance that pisses me off as much, but when my neighbours (im end of terrace with v thin walls) have it on and i can hear it i just break down in tears i cant take it, earlier my brother had it on and i wasnt in bed or anything but i could just hear his base really loud through in my room and i was about to get on the train and leave, and now im in my moms (detached) house and i can hear base from another house on the street cause they have it on loud and its not like i can hear loud music just base but i feel like crying!! Its one of them things that really gets to me, like sitting next to people that dont know how to eat and all you can hear is well you know the sound that people make when they eat with their mouth open it makes you want to hurl!

Do you think i should go see someone because im gonna end up at breaking point one day and the stress of a new baby and lack of sleep i think il end up becoming depressed if i still have to put up with that!

Cas x

At the end of the day hun its YOUR property and you should be able to get some peace and quiet in your own home. Im so glad you started this thread because I am ahaving the same problems. My neighbour next door and the ones above play their music whenever they want and leaves me in tears. So ive contacted enviromental health about it because ive had enough. Other peoples music really bugs the hell out of me aswell hun. I dont think you need counciling (sp?) I think your neighbour and your brother need a good kick though lol.

:hug: xx

hehe thanks i guess im just worried about losing it one day .. i wont turn into a serial killer or anything dont worry lol

lol... wouldnt blame you if you did, I know how annoying neighbours can be :x

Dont worry to much if they step out of line we can always send budge round in her smurf outfit lol :D

:hug: xx

Just wait until you have babies screaming the house down.......the neighbours will soon realise how thin the walls are!!!

Cassi, I have to say I am exactly like you are with music, with people eating loudly (& mouth open :puke: ), I literally turn into the devil, turn on a pin and giving the biggest evils to whoever is causing me the problem. I think this is because my brother would most times sit next to me when he was eating biscuits/ crisps/ apple and crunch them in my ear! I would yelp and jump up as I hate the sound, and I think its intensified since then!

My OH has learnt to sit on the other sofa and eat slowly if he takes an apple from the fruit bowl!

ugh my brother is a tramp he eats with his mouth wide open its disgusting its like listening to a load of friggin pigs eating from a troff..its like what the hell is the big problem with keeping you're mouth closed when you eat :puke:

Alan is as bad as me with it he hates it!!! when he was at work not long ago in the canteen this guy that he didnt even knew sat on the same table as him and started chewing all his food really loud with his mouth wide open and Alan asked him to either close his mouth or find somewhere else to sit :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back