Did you miss me?

nicki

Reaction score
Well hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :wave: . OMG i've missed not having the internet but we finally got connected back up today (I pushed DH out the way to get on here first :lol: )

I hope everyone's ok, i've missed not being able to chat to you lot & boy have I needed to.
We're all moved into the new house & its been really hard not having my family & friends close by & there has been many tears :roll: but starting to get used to things now, its been 13 days now since we moved in. There is still so much to do & still got boxes to unpack.

Anyhoo, its gonna take me a while to catch with things so hope to chat soon.

Nicki.xxx :hug:

Glad you are back and hope you are getting settled into your new home - we want pics once you are all unpacked!! lol!

Welcome back...I'm with Sarah, can't wait to see the new house piccies!! :)

Hiya and welcome back and like the others say come on with the photos we're an impaitent bunch here. :D

awww hey hun, hope everything went well - missed you lots :hug:

welcome back nicki!!!!!
we want pics of the new palace!! :cheer: :cheer:

smurf said:
come on with the photos we're an impaitent bunch here. :D

Nah, I'm just nosy!! :lol: :lol: well... at least I'm honest!! :rotfl:

:wave: Welcome back hun, glad the move went ok and you're getting settled in your new house

i missed you, i was wondering earlier when you would be bac

Thanks all. I will post some piccies very soon, need to take them first, butr I warn you in advance that the mint green walls that the whole flipping house is decorated in was not our choice!!(including the garage):shock:

Yay :dance: good to have you back hun!!!

glad the move went well and that you're starting to settle in, you're bound to have a few days of upset while you get used to it all.

like the others i cant wait to see pictures!

alex sends jamie big hugs but asks him to keep his slobbering, open mouthes kisses to himself please! (no offence its just not his scene :talkhand: )

chat soon,

em

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back