Did anyone have one of these......

Ooooh I did! I remember when I had my one, I'd take it everywhere with me! Come to think of it, my mum and dad might still have it in their garage.. they have lots of our old toys (my mum just can't trhow things out!) - last time I was round there I found my old space hopper thingy! :lol:

I was looking for buggy toys and this came up in the search :rotfl: !

The answer to your question. YES!!

Take it you never had the privilege of owning one of these little beauties then Debecca :shakehead: :lol:

Kim x x x x x

Meggiewoo said:
I was looking for buggy toys and this came up in the search :rotfl: !

The answer to your question. YES!!

Take it you never had the privilege of owning one of these little beauties then Debecca :shakehead: :lol:

Kim x x x x x

No I'm just jealous really! :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

krissie23 said:
Ooooh I did! I remember when I had my one, I'd take it everywhere with me! Come to think of it, my mum and dad might still have it in their garage.. they have lots of our old toys (my mum just can't trhow things out!) - last time I was round there I found my old space hopper thingy! :lol:

Thank god I'm not going mad! How cute would it be seeing our LO's wheeling it about with their toys in Krissie?

Kim x x x x

Awww I know! You so have to get that one on ebay! I'm gonna have a poke about in my 'rent's garage the next time I'm over there and see if I can find my old one! :D

How cute! I didn't have one of those, but I did have dolls and prams. And I used to take them everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back