DH complainted to the hospital...

hayley

Reaction score
DH called the hospital today AFTER MY TERRIBLE TREATMENT and spoke to the manager of the complaints department (can't believe they have a department) The manager was really nice and listened to everthing he had to say and then asked what we would like the outcome to be.... personally i'd like another scan - not such a detailed one as the 20 week scan but just for DH to see our little chick as he missed out due to their incompetence!!!! DH said he just wants the staff at the hospital to realise they are dealing with human beings with emotions... the fact they left me sitting there for 3 hours with a full bladder was one thing but every time i went to ask how much longer my wait would be i was looked at like a moaning hormonal freak! i never once got an apology... the attitude is "i don't to the scans" or "It wasn't the person who sent you to the wrong waiting room".... and this hospital is for women only!!! bloody hell you'd think they'd have a bit of compassion for their own sex....

Anyway waiting for a call back as the manager of the compaints department (find this so funny) is going to speak to the people involved that day......

Hope we get another peek at chick...

x

Well done hun - good on your DH - got every right to complain after bad treatment. Good luck with it all xx

Good on you (or good on DH!)

They should definitely offer you another scan and you want to get DH to push for that. Let us know.

Well done Hayley [and OH!!] Just hope you don't get the same incompetent staff again.. ask for a different shift rota day!!!! :wink:

will you find out the sex if you get another peek? x

Glad you didn't just leave it and do nothing - these people need to know when they provide a crap service. Hope you get the outcome you want and that they give you lots and lots of good piccies!!

Still waiting for that call back - the B****** hasn't bothered to call us back! typical.... if it wasn't the best hospital here with all the modern facilities i'd go else where.....
x

well done to you and o/h kicking up a stink hun not enough ppl complain these days and thats why we still get treated this way if everyone complained when they were treated so poorly it wouldnt happen so often
good luck and keep on to them if they see you will not let it drop they will sort it out quicker to get you off their backs
:clap: :clap: :clap: for hayley and o/h xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back