Desperately Seeking Women...

NHSchoices

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :wave:
We are currently contacting pregnant women who are interested in becoming a case study for the site which would potentially involve us following you at intervals throughout your pregnancy, getting updates in the form of blogs, occasional diary updates recording your thoughts, feelings and experiences and then your use of our new and innovative pregnancy tool. It has been found that women have had more positive experiences with pregnancy the earlier they have access to prenatal care, information and support, so with that in mind we have developed a pregnancy tool which is in place from the minute pregnancy is discovered rather than the conventional wait to be put in contact with a GP or midwife and can obviously be used in conjunction with the above.
We are particularly interested in contacting first time mothers but all women will be considered, especially if you have had an interesting pregnancy/ pregnancy history.
Please feel free to contact me either by e-mail on [email protected] or give me a call on 020 7972 5675. Look forward to hearing from you.
PS - I've cleared this e-mail with LauraB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back