• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deleted

Same thing happened to us a couple of weeks ago. She went from 4 x 7oz milk feeds to 2 and a half x 7oz milk feeds. We still offer her milk with her lunch and water with her fruit in the afternoon and dinner in the evening. She just isn't fussed either :think:

Since Christmas day Phoebe has only been on 2 bottles of 8oz. We now give her 9oz at night, she quite often drinks all of that.

Her solid intake has increased dramatically.

As long as they are having their 18oz a day, its fine. And like someone once said to me, that is over a course of a week too, not just daily - one day they might have loads more than another day. I always make sure Phoebe has a yogurt, and she quite often has a cheesy meal too.

In the AK meal planner book, when you get to the 9-12 month section says that babies of this age are often wanting solids when they are hungry rather than more milk. Whether that is true or not I don't know, but it certainly seemed to be the case with Phoebe.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back