• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deleted

This is what Becky has and it's been pretty much the same since she was about 6 and a half months.

7am - 7oz bottle

9am - Breakfast - usually porridge with stewed fruit or mini weetabix (with full fat milk) with chopped up banana

12.30pm - Milk in a cup or 7oz bottle if she's having milk earlier and lunch - usually bread/toast/pitta/french toast with some sort of filling like humous, cheese or cheese spread. Then she has either yoghurt or some fruit.

Occasionally a snack at 2pm like an Organix rusk or rice cakes

4pm - 7oz bottle

5pm - dinner. She usually has what we do which can be something like spag bol (which has lots of hidden veg), roast chicken and veg, risotto, cottage pie, macaroni cheese or omlette. She usually has a pudding which is whichever she didn't have at lunchtime. I also give her a cup of water but she doesn't drink much.

7pm - 7oz bottle

I would just keep trying with the finger foods. It may take a wee while for her to get the idea that it's food and not for playing with but she'll get to know all about taste, texture and exploring the food. We went from Becky eating pureed food to finger food only at just before 6 months and we really haven't looked back.

each baby is different hun but this is what Thomas eats
8oz bottle after waking up (6:30)
whole bowl of cereal (7:30)
2 biscuits or few cherry tomatos or a few grapes (9:00)
2 slices of toast with jam or soya butter on, few crisps, biscuits and a piece of fruit (11:30)
2 biscuits 4oz bottle (2:30)
7 month dinner jar and an adult soy pudding or yougart (4:15)
bit of whatever we have for dinner, veg, chips, meat, mash ect (5:30)
8oz bottle (6:00)
He would quite happily eat a bit more but is really going off his milk but i dont mind as he does have ALOT of food,
aslong as you are happy with her weight i wouldnt worry to much on how much she eat
xx

We got told by the HV (who's really good) to get her to take at least 500-600ml of milk until she's a year as it's still the main source of calories and nutrition until then. We just make sure we give her milk before food as before she'd eat and then not want milk

Have you tried the cheap tommee tippee cups? We could only get her to drink from the free flowing ones, not the anti spill ones with valves. She just couldn't seem to get the sucking right but is fine when the milk or water comes out by itself and she knows to tip it up. You could also try just using an open cup or tumbler which is fine but messy :lol:

Yeah we tried with an open cup and one of those pea catcher type plastic bibs. She just ended up with a reservoir of milk in the catchy bit :rotfl:

If DD has the equivalent of a heaper teaspoon of food in one day then she has had a lot. I'm not sure how much milk she is having as she keeps dropping the amount and leaving a couple of oz. About the same as Poppy I think.

Everyone has different appetites, don't worry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back