danger magnets!

trixipaws

Reaction score
why o why is my baby not interested in her toys or the playmat? why does she instantly crawl over to either:

the marble fireplace with sharp hard corners and knobs that release gas

the plasma tv, dvd player, playstation 3, and various wires plugged into the mains and easy to tug at

the highchair, stool, shelf full of hairdryers, ghd's, brushes, boxes of jewellery and other sharp/heavy objects- and similar tall, easy-to-tip-over-onto-self objects

???????????????

and scream and kick when i move her away :wall:

are all babies mentalists or is it just mine?!

lol sounds just like my bam... she is drawn to anything that is dangerous..

Especially if its protected... coz she'll attempt to remove gaurds in order to get to said dangerous item.. lol

oH and as you say she screams like im tryin to kill her when i pick her up to move her and distract her with her toys...

trixipaws said:
why o why is my baby not interested in her toys or the playmat? why does she instantly crawl over to either:

the marble fireplace with sharp hard corners and knobs that release gas

the plasma tv, dvd player, playstation 3, and various wires plugged into the mains and easy to tug at

the highchair, stool, shelf full of hairdryers, ghd's, brushes, boxes of jewellery and other sharp/heavy objects- and similar tall, easy-to-tip-over-onto-self objects

???????????????

and scream and kick when i move her away :wall:

are all babies mentalists or is it just mine?!

Pssssf.... It would be no fun if the toys were safe :roll: :roll: :roll: Lil miss is far more interesting in mummy's cup of hot tea than any of her toys :roll:

My Lo is exactly the same, and gets really upset if we take her away!!

trixipaws said:
why o why is my baby not interested in her toys or the playmat?

Its funny how I can lay out Evie's playmat with lots of lovely interactive toys and I'm sitting there playing with them to encourage her to join in and she just potters off to pull the fireguard or sit in the dog bed and harass the dog :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back