D-Day tomorrow - Find out the sex of little one!!!!

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
I have my scan tomorrow at 7pm to find out what im having, so excited!!! Tomorrow is going to dragggg.......... xxxxxx ARRHGGHHH ha ha ha

Ahhhh good luck hun!! So exciting :D I can't wait to find out :) xxx

Ooooh how exciting Hun! Hope all good with you? Sorry not replied to your mail, i promise to this week! Can't wait to hear what you are having xx

ohhhhhh so jel!!!! Wish i was finding out tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear what your having xxx

Thanks everyone!!! I will be sure to let you know and hopefully figure out how to upload photo! ha
No probs Jem had a manic week myself and boiler just gone! xxxx

Aaawww good luck hunny and hope baby flashes like mad for mummy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha I hope so, if legs are crossed I will do a hop, skip, jump and cartwheel down the corridor to get the little one to expose what he/she is ! ha ha xx

ooh yay, good luck!
ive been too busy to post the pics from mine yet, have to dig out the scanner lol

Good Luck today, I'm guessing today will be the longest day every for you with it being at 7pm, all my scans have been first thing in a morning.
I'll be looking out for your update :) x

Good luck Hun! Hope he/she let's you know what it is!! Really wish I was finding out soon, 2 weeks and 6 days till mine :-( xx

Hey all thanks for your messages thought id let you know im having a little boy...

But life has gone tits up at the moment so very down, Id explain but im physically and emotionally drain x

Congratulations and Welcome to Team Blue :blue:
Hope your ok, and it isn't too tits up for you. x

Aww thanks Zoe, my life has pretty much beenn turned upside down and it lies in the hands of my OH but I need to sort things soon otherwise its going to make me ill, due to talk about things today so il see how it goes. xx

I appreciate your message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back