• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cyprus in april ? ( any destination lol)

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
trying to find a holiday for the 20th april for 2 weeks ! its a nightmere! im fed up of holidays where it gets rained out !

dh likes the idea of cyprus ? has anyoe been or lives there? whats it like in late april early may ?

have thought about tunsia or turkey too ( or egypt / florida but both seem out of budget right now !)

any ideas? pretty sure i wont get a bfp next week so can book a holiday !

need help tho

places ive been and dont wanna go back again

kenya ( sooooooo wet ! )
salou (spain) nice but not aain , also rained alot !
alcudia (majorca) also rained , not many nice days

help me please! budget isnt massive , putting off repairs bills to cars etc cos i need something good in my life !

we went the second week of may and it was really hot like 35 degrees it was brill we stayed near ayia napa i would defo go back

We went to Cyprus Paphos at the end of May last year and it was lovely weather all time.

It was a fantastic holiday, soooo beautiful.... Heres a pic:

DSC00249.jpg

We hired a car as they drive on the same side of the road, it was ace! :D :D
We've been talking about going back next year! Let me know if u wanna see more pics :)

ooo that looks loverly !

we had such an awfull honeymoon it would just be nice to go away for our anniversary and not have the same weather as last year!

whats there to do in cyprus ? anything you recommend ? were kinda not sun bathers ( well a lilttle lol ) but like loads to do ?

G3M said:
ooo that looks loverly !

we had such an awfull honeymoon it would just be nice to go away for our anniversary and not have the same weather as last year!

whats there to do in cyprus ? anything you recommend ? were kinda not sun bathers ( well a lilttle lol ) but like loads to do ?

We hired a car and went exploring, they drive on the same side of the road as us and all the traffic lights and junctions are the same as here. It was pretty cheap to hire the car and gave us the chance to really explore!

Theres a lovely market, turtle hatchery, waterparks, beautiful beaches, lovely food...... lots of bars and clubs for night time!

We went to Tomb Of The Kings - cost is just 1 euro and spent a day there it was fab! Lots of historical stuff to look at and its just a quick flight to egypt for a day trip.

In cyprus we felt it was whatever u wanted it to be, clubs/bars were close if we wanted to go out but not too close to be noisy & there was plenty to do if you wanted to or also lots of time to relax.

Rocky Beach
DSC00237.jpg

Tomb of the Kings
DSC00218.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

my sister has just come back from portugal with the most marvellous tan, they even burned, so weatherwise that would be good for you!

Gotta agree Cyprus is an amazing place! We too stayed in Paphos and although it was November and cold we had a great time! We also hired a car and went up into the mountains! I have also been to ayia napa in the summer but prefered Paphos there's much more to see!
Enjoy your holiday wherever you choose! Hope you have good weather!

I have been to Cyprus in May and the weather was great.

The other place you could fo would be the Canary Islands- they would be really warm at that time of year and there are probably quite cheap packages going there

You are making me jealous!

Yeah Canary Islands are lovely... Ive been to Puerto Rico that was ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back