could these be signs?

hayleyxx

Reaction score
I've been looking at this area of the forum for a couple of days now - I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm about a week late on my period, feeling ill (but not been sick) in the mornings and late evenings, my boobs aren't really sore but they are very sensitive, and slightly sore!
I had this really weird taste in my mouth, like ... metal ? lol.

Anyway, I really am hoping I am, but I'm also scared to get my hopes up as we've been trying for 16 months now, and nothing has happened - although we haven't exactly tried as such, we've just left it to mother nature.

Those do sound like PG signs. Why don't you do a test? A positive should show up by now. I hope you get your BFP

I'm going to do one tomorrow morning, I didn't want to get my hopes up so I thought I'll see my period comes, it hasn't, so I got a test today, and I'll test tomorrow :)

hi hayley... i got the same as u in the mornings. i felt really ill like i had a hangover and like id been drinkin all night. obviously hadn t tho but i felt really really rough xx

Hi

Sounds very possible hun i would do a test !!!
Katrina

done a test on a cheapo...BFN - a faint line did come up, but went away, but it was really really faint, for a few seconds then just went. I'm starting to feel like it's all in my head, but doesn't explain my missing period either. :(

It might just be a bit early to test if you had a line which faded. If your period still hasn't arrived in a few days time, I would retest. Fingers crossed!

My first symptoms were very sore breasts and fatigue. The metallic taste came a bit later and so did the constipation and all the rest of it. But every pregnancy is different. I really hope you are pregnant :pray: :pray: :pray:

hey again.

I've been put off testing since...but am thinking of doing it again, I've managed to forget about it but my period is still not here and shows no signs of turning up :?

I think I'll leave it for a bit longer...the last time I missed a period, it was due to going on holiday and the whole thing just messing with my cycle, however this time I haven't done away anywhere and haven't been under any stress or anything, so I really don't know. I'm just trying not to get too ahead of myself and just let things happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back