Confused

1st time mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and so bloated I look about 3 months pregnant! Just wondering if this is normal and how long if will last

What is really confusing me is that I have absolutely no symptoms and I am a bit worried. At 4.5 weeks I only had 33 hcg count. And I have extra energy:s is this weird?

I am worried because I m/c at 11 weeks with my 1st preg and this is my 2nd preg

bloating is normal i tend to be more bloated in the evening

also i felt full of energy on this 1 too :)

I feel like a whale already and it has to be bloated cos I'm only 8/9 weeks!! My jeans are straining......I think I've been eating like crap so its probably just fat.... however this is no time to diet so just have to take it on the chin and make a special effort to eat healthily now. The nausea is subsiding (for the moment) so maybe I can start to eat better.
I have zero energy to just enjoy - some people do and some dont, nothing to worry about!! It may hit you at weeks 6/7.....

i have had serious bloating!! you'd put money on saying i was having twins or more!!! its just starting to ease off now... i think!! i havent had any symptoms apart from tiredness and sore boobs! its all normal though hun!! :) we can all be bloated together!! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back