cold virus!

Pompey_Princess

Reaction score
i feel like i'm constantly moaning so apologies :oops: but has any one else been struck down with it recently?
i've just been getting on with things, but i feel like it's really taken its toll on me :oops: i'm hot and cold, tired, muscles ache, sore throat, cough and cold etc! had it since saturday night :(
surely it can't go on much longer?
i'm worried about mads getting it, but i think she had it the week or so before! i hope i don't mutate it back to her!

Last edited:
Me.....I had monday and tuesday off, went in weds and felt better....weds night felt shocking....worked thursday morning then went to the Dr this morning and he's signed me off sick for a week. It's grotty isnt it. :(

oh gosh lisa he signed you off :( :hug: poor poor you, like i said before, definitely worse pregnant. mum has it too (she's never ill) and she's going to the doc's tonight as she thinks she might have a chest infection :( i don't think mines that bad, it's just lingering all the time.
hope you feel better soon lisa :hug: x

Im just getting over it, never had the cough though, I still have pressure on my ears. It's awfull, hopefully it wont last long hun :hug:x

It's just not going and it's a pain because you can only have paracetamol but I dont like taking it when I'm not pregnant.

Hope you feel better too hun :hug:

All three of my girls had it for a week,nothing major but still ..

oh no mamalove :( poor things! hope they feel better soon :( :hug:
mum does have a chest infection :( but she's worse than me, i think it just knocks you for six :( hopefully nice relaxing weekends for us all :) x

I thought i had a cold a couple of weeks ago, but its not shifting and my face is hurting from being swollen so i am pretty sure i have sinusitis. Bleurgh.

Warm honey and lemon is a great cure all for colds. :) Tastes good too...

Hope you girls feel better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back