Coccyx Pain.. help.

Funkylady

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this in pregnancy.

Mine is really really hurting today but only when Im sitting down really.. it aches when I stand, but wears off if I walk around.
I have been cleaning the shower this weekend, quite carefully so was maybe in an odd position for a while... but was fine for the day after it... its just started hurting now....

anyone else?

xx

hi hun i have been getting this over the past few weeks also and i have had to swap computer seats at work cus 1 was making it worse. i find it helps to sit back and not upright all the time but obviously this is impossible when at work but when i get home i put my feet up and sit back and this eases it. i hope it doesnt get any worse tho!

xxxxx

Wonder if its bubba on a nerve?
I thankfully don't have this pain (well yet but no doubt i've just jinxed myself for it lol) cold or warm compresses and changing position would be the best advice i would imagine,

I am getting it all the time :( Sometimes it is really painfull, sometimes can' t even notice it. Midwife said it is fine and it is baby pressing, just you have to be carefull with lifting stuff and things like getting out of bad quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back