Cloth Bums - For Sale and Wanted!

6 x little lambs size 2 wraps (velcro fastening) used but in great condition - I'd like £11.50 for them which includes postage (to the uk)

CardShop2014.jpg

Heya iv got 5 fluffle nippa fastening nappies for sale now iv decided theyre just not right for us :( But theyre soo cute and feel gorgeous ! Any offers ? :)

i think nicola should be banned from using this thread anymore. DH is going to kill me. I told him that the envelope on it's way to you is a letter... :p i'm in trouble!

monster_munch said:
i think nicola should be banned from using this thread anymore. DH is going to kill me. I told him that the envelope on it's way to you is a letter... :p i'm in trouble!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bee :evil: Nicola told me what you did - you evil EVIL woman :shakehead: I hope you bought it to send to me :pray: :lol:

COW :moon:

Bee said:
Tots Bots Wrap, Orange with white stars. Size 0. Used but in good condition. £3 posted
IMG_0927.jpg
Please could I have this one? :)

MagicMarkers said:
Heya iv got 5 fluffle nippa fastening nappies for sale now iv decided theyre just not right for us :( But theyre soo cute and feel gorgeous ! Any offers ? :)

hi - have you still got these fluffles? if so what kind of money was you looking for them. will pm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back