cleaners

monster_munch

Reaction score
do you have one? I'm after someone to come once maybe twice a week to do the bathroom, kitchen and a general go over the rest of the house. I spend a lot of time out and about or doing crafts with the kids and to be honest the house is struggling. It's tidy, and i just about manage to clean certain areas but i'd rather have a bit of help and enjoy my house some more!
If you have one, what do they do for you and how much do you pay per hour and do you pay any extra on top? Ideally i'd like someone to do my ironing too but i reckon i'm pushing my luck with that one! :lol:

Before I was a SAHM I had one, £10 per hour and basically done what was asked which was:

Change the beds
Clean bathrooms/toilets
Hoover whole house (inc. stairs)
Dust units/surfaces etc

Used to take her about 2 hours. I'm sure she'd have done a 3rd hour and ironed too if I wanted but I never got around to asking her and then fell preg and had 9 months to sort the house out....LOL now with a toddler and all our activities etc I'd love one again, just lack of real time but DH seems to think I'm home 100% and should be able to do it. I sorta see his point, LO starts pre-school this year then I'll have at least 4 hours per week to get on top of things....I suppose!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back