• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

christopher not well..help plz?

rhian85

Reaction score
this afternoon he started with the snuffles..he wudnt settle at bedtime so we gave him nurofen at first but an hour later medised as he was so upset..hes just woken now really really upset his ears are both red, and hes rubbing his head and both ears.

i cant tell if he has a temp as he is only 2 hours post nurofen/medised and he cant even have anymore pain relife for another 2 hours...what shoud i do ? daddy is up there with him on our bed cuddling him.. :cry:

any advice ? do i take it his ears and head are hurting ?

awww poor little man, i am not sure what to suggest,i just wanted to give you a :hug: i hope he is feeling better soon.x

poor little mite? could it be his back teeth? i noticed alice was rubbing her ears loads when her left side ones came through? i assumed it was related :think:

sorry, im not much help. Give him a cuddle from us! :hug:

Sam&Alice said:
poor little mite? could it be his back teeth? i noticed alice was rubbing her ears loads when her left side ones came through? i assumed it was related :think:

sorry, im not much help. Give him a cuddle from us! :hug:

nope back teggys cut last week or the week beofre and boy did i know it was gettin like 3 hours sleep :bored: :bored: :bored: :sleep: :sleep:

but we have them now all nice and white :cheer: :cheer:

im not sure whats wrong with him he sounds very congested and still restless although asleep now , and still rubbing both ears and his head.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

No advise but to ring nhs direct hun, hope hes better soon xxx

hes full of cold..nose is running like a bloody river and hes so bunged up and sneezing like mad....poor bugga :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor little lad! Tell him his Auntie Twinny says get well soon! xxx

Sounds like a nasty cold, I really hope he gets well soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

LucyBee said:
Poor little lad! Tell him his Auntie Twinny says get well soon! xxx

thnks lucy...he sends his aunty twinny snotty and slopy kisses..

thansk to the rest of u ladies too.

the poor nite is upstairs asleep but so snuffly and restless :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back