• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Check out the Pinkness..!!

Squiglet

Reaction score
OMG Check out the Pinkness..!! I think I might have over done it with the pink... awww but I SOOOO love having another little girl... :)

IMGP1066.jpg

IMGP1060.jpg

IMGP1062.jpg

She loves her walker...only she gets frustrated because she can't put all the toys on the tray in her mouth :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Its a really funky thing because it can be converted into a rocker if they are too young to use it as a walker yet... :D

aw bless her! She looks like she is really enjoying herself!!

Pink rocks btw!! :pray: :pray: that I have a little girl next to dress her in all things pink!! :lol:

I love dressing Calleigh in pink girly stuff, there is never too much pink.

Love her walker :)

lol i too am obsessed with pink! i keep jokin i bet millie ends up a lesbian or a tomboy! well i shall make the most of this while i control her colours! :lol:

lil miss is gorgeous by the way!

As usual lil miss looks so cute and huggable. That's a ovely walker, I think lil miss and seed should have a race! :wink: :D

she's gorgeous and OMG aren't they both alike

Awwwwwww she is so cute! Little girls can never have too much pink! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back