changing bags!!!

NICCI

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a resonably priced changing bag? :D
ive looked in john lewis but they r mege expensive ive also looked in boots but wasnt keen on them!

I've bought mine today from ebay for £20. Hauck, plain black, I'm assuming it's ok as have no idea what I need from a changing bag. They are £24 in Tesco but wasn't keen on them as had a fiddly buckle thing to open it.

I ordered a baby pink one from Littlewoods. It's £16 and has shed loads of pockets and can turn into a backpack. Waiting for it to arrive. My sister has 1 in red. There's loadsa different colours.

ive brought loads since having Alana but I always end up using the free huggies one from boots :lol:

I have this one (in the colours in the background bag)
tiptsglabagblackcream_l.jpg

It's reasonably priced (I got hit from here
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs...isplayA_43_10751_-1__42317_10001_#large_image)

It's got everything I need and I can fit all of my things in it! And it's pretty!

xx

I just bought a general shoulder bag and it's big enough to hold everything he needs so i find it really good

I went to a surf/skate shop and bought a dark green "Animal" bag with loads of pockets, half the price of a "proper" changing bag and does exactly the same job, plus I can use it afterwards when I don't need a changing bag anymore.

Same as Urchin. . . i just have a "normal" Roxy bag, which is plenty big enough, and has pockets etc etc.
OH is planning on just using a camo billabong rucksack if he goes out alone with bubba. there are some gorgeous changing bags, but i dont personally think you need to buy a "Changing Bag", there are lots of nice bags about that do the job.

random.jpg

My changing bag is the blue one- it's OiLill y and I got it off Ebay for a bargain! :D

jades changing bag is HUGE !!!!!! i want one lol ive got a toyrsus messenger bag at mo ( as the one that comes with the pliko aint fgreat ) but im on the look out for one thats got room for food in it !

Gem & Leland said:
jades changing bag is HUGE !!!!!!

I agree... it is rather large! :D

If i'm making a trip into town I normally whack some stuff in my handbag but for more than a four hour trip I have to take bottles, muslins, change of clothes for Evie, change of clothes for me... like going on bleedin' holiday! :rotfl:

I used the free blue huggies one for down my mum and dads and I had the one that came with the mothercare urban detour buggy for everyday. Like others have said though in hindsight I didn't actually need a specific changing bag and for the practicality of lugging it about a small rucksack would have been miles handier. The only handy thing to have in your bag which you do tend to get included with changing bags is a fold up changing mat because if you do have to change them when you are out they are hygenic to have plus you don't want to put baby directly on the cold hard grubby plastic fold down changing tables you get when out shopping and stuff. I carried the tesco's anti bacterial nursery wipes with me too so I could clean the mat everytime I used it. Isaac has his own little bag now, its an Elmer the elephant rucksack I bought on ebay and when we go out he has a change of clothes in there, 2 nappies, wipes, calpol :wink: some toys, sun cream, sun hat, a drink etc etc lol He has more than me! :D

I paid more than £50 for my Jane ba to go with my pushchair and after 3 weeks it was falling apart. I took it back to Kiddicare and complained and they got me a brand new one. I'd not have had the same one again if it didn't go with my pushchair.

Dont buy one of those is my point LOL

Thank u 4 all the replies ladies!!!!!!!

i finally settled on a changing bag from mothercare it was £30 and its brown so matches my pram!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back