• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cars...

bonny

Reaction score
Im say here waiting to hear if my car has passed MOT or not and im really on edge! Iv had loads done to it full service, new tyers ect as just my luck as i was picking the kids up from school yesterday my engine management light came on! :evil:

So getting that sorted will be extra on top of the mot and anything else that may be wrong.

Iv never had to do this myself before OH use to do it and tbh i never want to do it again!

End of the month the tax is due. :shakehead: pants.

Oh bless ya, I know what you mean though, I used to work as an Admin Assistant in a local garage and felt so sorry for people, esp the ones who were sure their cars would pass and then they didn't and although they need their car they couldn't afford to pay for the repairs. I just brought a brand new car so thankfully I won't have any of that for 3 years. I hope everythings is ok with it hun!!

i usually end up sorting the mot out too but thankfully the guy whos garage i go to usually feels sorry for me and he comes and gets the car drives it to the mot testing place and back to his garage afterwards and rings and tells me what needs fixing and the cost and i tell him if i can afford it or not :D

i hope your car passes :hug:

my car failed yesterday ! i deffo didnt think she'd fail , she's has new tyres etc too ! but nope £70 later and fixed and she passes but was still a shock ! and the price of MOT these days ! £53 blooming ripoff !

It passed :cheer: Down side was i had to spend to get the rev count sensor replaced :roll: Cost 90 quid in the end, i was expecting double that and some.

Sorry yours failed gem, the wait is awfull isnt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back