• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***CAPTION COMPETITION*** Entries In-Voting Begins Tomorrow

kazlin

Reaction score
Ok, here are the rules...

Below is a picture, you have to make up what each of them are thinking or saying.

When you have thought of something, please PM me with your caption. You have up until midnight Sunday 8th June.

Next a post will be made with a list of all the captions, but you won't know who wrote what! It will then be your job to reply to the thread saying which caption you think is the best. This again will be run for a week and you will have up until midnight Sunday 15th June.

If there is a tie break, you will have to decide again who has thought up the best caption and the winner will then announced after the 15th June.

The winner will receive...

For those with children:

1) A hooded bath towel and matching wash mitt.

2) A bath tidy bag to keep bath toys etc in.

Both have a duck theme.

For those without children:

1) A khaki handbag with funky lining.

2) Rose fragrance bath salts.

PLUS...

You will receive a special Caption Competition Blinkie created by MissLarue to add to your signature.

Good luck :D

charles_13mar_rex_300.jpg

Quick bump (hope you don't mind mods :) )

I'll have a go....I'll have to try and think of summit first! :D

Do we have to think of something for the speech bubbles or can we just come up with a caption

Cool, just to let you know though that I won't be looking at the PMs until next Sunday, so I open them altogether :)

I've sent you two PM's coz I changed my mind about first caption. If more than one entry per person is permitted then just stick them both in :D

Can I just send you my caption idea.. cos I can't edit things on my laptop :)

This is so not fair. These prizes are for people with kiddies and I don't live in the UK :cry:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
I'll enter :D but the prizes are only for ppl with children :shakehead: :rotfl:

Sorry guys, I didn't think, it's the first time I've organised a comp :roll: I shall be updating later as I want everyone to have a fair chance and to be happy with the prizes :wink: :D

ShineyHappyPeople said:
kazlin, don't worry about it, I'll just give it away to someone on the forum :D

Nope, it was a valid point you made :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back