• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can't stop sneezing

kmac

Reaction score
Well, as the title says I just can't stop sneezing.

I'm worried I will harm the baby - is that possible? I want to Google it but will just end up reading a horror story and scaring myself!!
I assume it is hayfever. DH is a bit sniffly too - which is why I am up so early as he is snoring all the time at the moment. oesn't matter if he is on his back or on his side :roll:

I'm going to go to the chemist today and se what I can get for my hayfever, although i would rather not take any pills.
Anyone got any ideas??
xx

HI :wave:

Im exactly the same with hayfever.
Try not to worry about it millions and millions of women go through the summer whilst pregnant and have lovely healthy babies every year.

Baby will probably jump a little, you'll probably find you get little kicks for it further on.
but its nothing to worry about.

sorry hun :hug:
ive got hayfever and its awful when i asked at the doctors and at the chemist they told me there is nothing i can take :( wear glasses when out put vaseline under your nose to stop anything getting in and get a fan and keep your windows closed :( not nice but does help quite a bit if your eyes do get sore saline eye drops can soothe a little xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls
Nothing I can take?? :(
My MW told me she had heard of some new thing you can stick up your nose.
I will see what the chemist says.
SUpposed to be a high pollen count today - I wasn't going anywhere anyway - but I can't keep all the windows shut - I have to let the air in!!!

I have bad hayfever too and the sneezing is awful. My doctor reluctantly prescribed me tablets for hayfever as my sneezing was soooo bad I pulled a muscle in my bum :oops: So we weighed up the pros and cons of hayfever tabs or painkillers/anti-inflammatory meds and opted for hayfever tabs. Will come off them as soon as pollen count goes down or I buy a nice big peg for my nose :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

I've not sneezed in my whole life as much as I have in the last few months :lol:

I don't think mine is hayfever but I just generally have more snot and phlegm since being pregnant and so always snuffly and sneezing.

I don't think excesive sneezing can harm the baby though.

My hayfever gets worse while pregnant too! :roll: My doc gave me an inhaler because I was/am struggling to breath!! (though that may be caused by low levels of my thyroxine?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back