Can you lovely ladies give me some advice please im worried

bossbump2

Reaction score
Its a long story i take the pill and i was on day 8 on the 23rd of dec and messed my pill up so i decided to start my break because of tummy ache. Im still waiting for a period and its now wot the 20th jan i have taken 4 home tests over the weeks do you think i have just messed up my cycle or do you think im excpecting but not far enough to test yet this has never happened to me before i thought once you stoppped taking the pill you came on im confused please help lol!!!!!!

It does seem like quite a long time but when I stopped my pill after messing it up I did take a while for my period to come. I would doubt you were pg if you are getting negatives. :hug:

thanx hun kinda what i wanted to hear i have a 2yr old and a 1yr old allready lol so another was not intended lol thanx again

Anymore advice please. Im nausious, Tiered and have had mild period cramps for a couple of weeks i have done anther test this morning only a cheap 1 and it was ivalid lol

i would get yourself to the doctors if your concerned hun just to put your mind at rest, have you tried a clear blue test?

no i havent tried an expensive 1 yet but the cheapy ones have always showed up before maybe they arent as good as they used to be lol with the credit crunch lol! i do feel pregnant i have been pregnant 3 times before maybe i will break the bank for my sanity eh thanx for listening to my moaning lol

ill keep you all informed peeps no more similar experiences then????

bump bump bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back