• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone help me plssssss

Tori

Reaction score
Im doing this as a last resort really. Does anyone have a Babies R us near them?? If so could you please do me a massive favour - i know i havent posted on her alot but i am really genuine. Im looking for the Winnie the Pooh curtains - pale yellow with tab top and tie backs. If anyone happens to be able to get any for me i would LOVE them forever and of course transfer the money - i know this sounds really dodgy but honestly its/im not.
Im just a desperate mother lol :oops:

Tori x x x

Cant you order them directly from the website and have them delivered? :)

no their outta stock on the website and are only available through certain stores. I know it sounds dodgy :? but im not

i may be going there tomoz if i do ill get em and pm u tomoz not
not garanteeing i will be goin tho

aww thank you girls for helping, i know it prob sounds an odd request but im desperate :(

We are going to local one tomorrow (getting pressie for daughters birthday on Tues) I will look for you. Can your store not do an instore transfer thing?

my local store shut at the weekend to become a toys r us :shock: and wont re open till may.

THANK YOU everyone whos helping me :hug: it means alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back