can anyone answer...

trixipaws

Reaction score
hehe i was just eating tinned vegetables and i crunched on a little hard rock, i spat it out and me and my boyf agreed it is a piece of glass!

i kno it came from the can coz i was eating straight out of it :oops:

is it worth complaining will i get any money out of them? (could really do with some now im on SMP!)

if it is what do i do about it

these things always seem to happen to other people, it's never happened to me for some reason! But yeah it's worth phoning the company just to let them know to be careful next time... but i have no idea whether or not you'll manage to get money out of it.

did you see the other day that someone had foung a slug in their baby food? they sounded clued up and likely will help. You should get something back even if it's just vouchers. I know you have to keep it and the contents to send back somewhere.......

At the end of the day its their poor health and safety, so if u make a fuss and threaten to take it further they will no doubt try to throw money at you to stop you damaging their rep.

laetitia85 said:
these things always seem to happen to other people, it's never happened to me for some reason!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I agree... I want to be able to sue a company too.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back