• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

C Section 2 weeks on

Shaz

Reaction score
Hi Girls

All those of you that had a C Section - I had a pretty good one considering the circumstances but have found it really hard to "put my feet up" as I've been feeling really good.

How long did it take for you to stop "feeling" the scar so to speak? Mine itches and sometimes it feels like it's pulling.

I'm taking it nice and easy now as I don't want to get an infection or anything, but I'm longing to feel "normal" again.

I know I can't drive for another 4 weeks which is a bit of nightmare, but when did people start doing things like dusting and hoovering? You know, normal day to day stuff!"!!

I still "feel" the scar and it's 12 weeks since I had Lennon and my husband had some time off so he did the housework until he went back to work

hey after the first week i felt alot better

but it took around 4 weeks to feel 100% :D

still now its numb and itchy :S

I found after sophie i felt great straight away and to be honest never felt my scar much after 4 weeks, it was great, it was after alastair i found it hard but i think that was cos i had a toddler to look after aswell as a new born, so i think if u only have a newborn to look after ur not doing as much, still try to put ur feet up abit hun xxxxx :hug:

my scar is small but annoying me, i hate bein numb!!! :x

mine feels numb, still quite tender when touched, i guess its early days. went for a walk yesterday and got so tired and had to walk so slow, OH was striding on with the pram!! :lol:

I can't feel anything between my belly button and my scar, it's very numb

wow glad to know the numbness is normal!

I didn't do any house work for about 2 weeks.. and didn't hoover until 4... after 4 weeks I was pretty much back to normal but even now I still feel things pulling and sometimes if I lift or twist I get a pain.

dont over do it, i heard horrible stories of tears etc!!! :puke:

I had a nasty infection in mine and only just getting back to normal..have been walking daily and at first i felt a lot of pulling, I was terrified my insides would fall out!!! :shock: :rotfl: Now if I wear my normal knickers, the elastic rubs and its really sore, so I have swapped back to my Bridgette Jones knickers I got for hozzie

My tummy is still numb, I believe sometimes the feeling never comes back....

I havent touched the hoover just yet, OH insists on doing it :wink: (he never did it before so I aint knocking it!!)

I havent touched the hoover just yet, OH insists on doing it :wink: (he never did it before so I aint knocking it!!)[/quote]

10 days after my section my OH almost threw the hoover at me and looked at me suggestively - the honeymoon period well and truly wore off!!! :lol: of course i told him where to stick it :rotfl:

Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back