bump droopage!

gerb

Reaction score
my mum and my sister both said today my bump has dropped, i thought this only happened just just before baby came? it does look lower do u think its just how baby is lying? has anyone else around the 30 week mark had this? or am i just saggy?

also i got a lump in my booby the other day and was worried, i worried all day and i kept feeling it then i squashed it and it went away! so im presuming its milk? altho nothing is coming out! this was about a week ago, then it happened again today...so i squashed it again :rotfl: and it went away again- has anyone else has this? it was in the same place so im wondering if i have a narrowed duct or something??

:wall:

I'd probably speak to your MW re the lump in your boob? I reckon it's something really simple like a blocked milk duct or something but it's worth getting it checked :hug:

The bump dropping thing - Mine seemed to drop a few weeks ago but she's not engaged so I don't think that means anything other than maybe how baby is laying or the fact it's just getting bigger and growing down rather than up!

:hug: x

Mine dropped a couple of weeks ago and think its probably the way they are lying, they can get into some funny positions! The lump is probably nothing but best to get it checked out for piece of mind :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree get the lump checked by your MW its always better to be safe than sorry! But I had such lumpy boobs with all my other pregnancies! I havent so far this time because my boobs havent grew or change any haha

thanx girls im off to the mw wednesday :) xx

I was just going to post something about bump droppage as my mum told me on Saturday she thought my bump had dropped alot and i was a bit worried as i thought this only happened just before birth?!

My bumpage seemed to do the same a few weeks ago, sort of drooped a bit and started to hang over the top of my trousers which is most uncomfortable! Nightmare keeping trousers up now, may need to get some dungarees soon!
S x

glad im not the only one with early bump droopage! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back