• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BT home hub

weestar21

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has this? We got ours today and it looks stupid....lol were still waiting on teh phone part to come. It sounds pretty good where you can phone from your pc and have wireless stuff and in the future you cancontroll your tv, you can also get the bt fussion to go with it, its just a mobile but not sure wether to get it or not want to know if anyone has it and whats it like to use and if its worth the money??

thanks all
xxxxxxxx

Hi i got my hub monday,still waiting for the phone too,they are ment to be another 3 week wait :roll:. Haven't bothered with the fusion,might have a look into it though :D xx

on the letter i got it said 6-8 weeks for the phone :shock:

i had to ring them cos i wasnt sure about this broadband talk number you needed and she said it should come in a comfirmation letter with the phone but just checked my emails and it is their :roll:

she said that she would be very surprised if the phone will arrive before the 6 weeks ( why couldnt they have maid more instead of advertising it as they knew their would be a high demand :wall: :wall: :roll: )

let me know when you get your phon eand if i get mine before you i will let you know if its crap or not :rotfl:

I will do hun. They have sent me a new digital home phone which i can plug into my hub and use until i get my proper hub phone. I got that yesterday :D. See if they will send you one as we are paying for the service and are entitled to free evening and weekend calls through the hub,they were sending everyone temporary phones but have seemed to stop doing that too,i had some bloke argueing with a manager on the phone for me and got mine :D xx

the phone we have atm is the bt phone where you can sendand recieve txt messages. We were just going to plug that into it for now and see how it goes so will wait and see if it works if not then you willhear me shouting at them demanding a temp phone... :rotfl:

and i will nothang up till i get one :shakehead:

grrrrr they wont give me one :evil:

ah well never mind will just haveto wait on thenew one to come whenever that may be :roll: :twisted:

I bet we are in for a long wait,just looked in to the fusion mobile phone too and it looks like the adapter that comes with it to allow it to work with your hub wont be in stock for 8 weeks either :shock:,think i will leave it :roll: :D xx

hi hun i have a Q for you...lol

ok we have just set it all up and connected our own telephone to it and to confirm it you have to click the link on that email with the broadband number, ok we have done that and it asks to entre youe broabdand number and password now its saying

Invalid Login. Please check the details and try again. If this error recurs, please call the helpdesk on 0845 600 7030.

any ideas what this is as we have put in the correct details, im just confuzzled by it all, i hate bt :rotfl: :lol:

Mine went through ok hun :? ,wonder if they told you the password correctly because mine had a few capitals in it, and the bloke kept checking that i undertstood that some of the letters were capital letters,like i am that thick :roll:. Looks like you are gonna have to ring them,hope these things don't turn out to be more trouble than they are worth :pray: xx

Hi hun i got it all sorted i was missing a letter in the password :oops: :lol:

do u know anything about how much it costs other people to call you? i know we get it free evenings & weekends but cos we now have our own phone pluged into it our original number isnt working :? and i cant ring it from my mobile as its not letting me dial an 05 number or is their another code you have to put in?

sorry for all the Q's i just hate calling bt they are as use as an ashtray on a motorbike :rotfl:

I have now disconnected my phone from the hub and gonna wait till the proper one comes :roll:. Not sure why your mobile wont ring it,mine did :? . I had one phone plugged into the bt line and another plugged into my hub and when i rang the hub phone the home phone also rang and wouldn't stop,it's driving me crazy so i am gonna leave it and try again when the hub phone comes and pray that it will then all work properly :pray: xx

im gonna rip the whole thing out in a sec, someone rang our number thismorning it must have been the origonal one as no one has the 05 one yet and now i have no dialing tone, cant phone out. its just dead as if whoever rang thismorning hasnt put their phone down properly and i cant do 1471 to see who it was

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back