• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brushing teeth

OopsyDaisy

Reaction score
Do you only start using a toothbrush when the pegs appear, or can you start brushing the gums with a toothbrush?

i gave alice a toothbrush to play with for a while. i started brushibg them when her teeth where through and didn't appear to be hurting her as much.

now, alice brushes her teeth the same time as me, but i finish them off so i know they are done - she just tends to chew on the brush :roll:

no harm in getting use to a tooth brush

We gave Isaac a toothbrush to chew on daily once he got his first tooth, he loves playing with it, hopefully he'll enjoy brushing his teeth with it just as much :lol: I would have thought giving them one to play with without teeth would be just fine too :hug:

LADIES!!!! You really shouldn't give your LO's toothbrushes to chew on. I used to let Isaac do this until one day, when he was on his 4th toothbrush, I noticed the bristles coming out and he started to choke on them. Toothbrushes aren't meant to be chewed and you are supposed to throw them away if there is any wear and tear so letting them chew them is really dangerous. The bristles are really wirey and sharp when they come out and could get lodged in their throat or inhaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back