Boots - Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

Boots are currently doing an offer 6x 63 wipe pack of pampers sensitive baby wipes half price so are now £3.33!!!! And they are doing 10 points for every £1 you spend on baby stuff!!!

Grrr I was in boots on Sunday but the offer wasn't on so got 6 pks of johnsons for £7.99!! Yours is a bargain!!

I went into boots last week and it wasn't on but went in there yesterday and there was only 2 packs left so i grabbed them!!

Ooo I may have to have a butchers myself.
Thanks for letting us know hun x

I cleared my local boots out of these! Off on a hunt for more! I've got 33 packs of wipes so far (baby due 31/10/2010) stocking up on offers :)

I cleared my local boots out of these! Off on a hunt for more!
:rofl::rofl:

Makes sense while they are cheap!! Lol :) while I have money I've been stocking up on a variety of nappies (different sizes) and wipes. I also have clothes for different age ranges all bought in the sales :)

Be prepaired!! as the guides would say!

So glad i'm not the only one doing this!! Esoames you beat me on the amount of wipes though i have about 20 packs so far!!! I have a mixture of sixe 1-3 nappies!! Clothes are a bit more limited as we dont know what baby is so we only have essentials in different sizes (sleepsuits, babygrows and some trousers/ t-shirts)!!!
I will have to take another look at our boots tomorrow see if they have anymore of these!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back