Boob & Body cast

Daggers

Reaction score
hehehehe, thought I'd do a boob and body cast of myself before popping. I've yet to 'decorate' the cast but here's the basic plaster cast - it will certainly serve as a reminder of my massive uders never relaised they looked sooooo big!!!! :shock: :rotfl:
cast.jpg

cast2.jpg

[/img]

im impressed. :D go for it girl!

if you do it for this baby you need to mark down exactly when you've done it so you can do it for subesquent pregnancies at the same time to compare. :cheer:

hehe that looks like great fun!

i would so something like that but i think i would look odd :roll:

You look like you have a gorgeous pregnancy shape especially as your about to give birth! I bet your DH is loving them swellings :rotfl:

That looks like a great idea. If I did it id have to paint it, hang it on the wall and put a bra on it lol :lol:

Post a pic when its all done :D

You look sooo cool, did you manage to do it yourself?
Would look fab painted and hung, or you could turn it into a light for baby room. Think I'll order a pack and do the light thing. Let us see the finished product, if you get the chance to do it before baby arrives.

Just thought, since you have these amazing boobs you could make the most of them and put lights in them, imagine them glowing in the dark??
:D :D

Bev x x

COOL excellent idea, pmsl at bevs lump lamps :lol: , would love to do something like that but darent as dont think they do plaster in big enough bags :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back